• Forums  > 
  • Mad Hatter Tea Party / Costume Comp / Bake Off - Hyde Park - 01/09/2012 4PM

Free Things To Do Forum

Topic

Mad Hatter Tea Party / Costume Comp / Bake Off - Hyde Park - 01/09/2012 4PM

Posts. 1
Joined. 19/08/2012
19/08/2012 @ 20:26
'Take some more tea,' the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly. 'I've had nothing yet,' Alice replied in an offended tone, 'so I can't take more.' 'You mean you can't take LESS,' said the Hatter: 'it's very easy to take MORE than nothing.'

There will be a mini croquet course, food and drink judging, card games plus plenty of tea partying to be had, feel free to bring your pets !!

I will set a table out under a tree in Hyde Park, which I will layout and set for and we will pour and drink an assortment of blossom teas, herbal teas, fruit teas and traditional teas, which I have experimented with more affluent liquids and find mix rather well.

If you need inspiration for dishes on what to bring, maybe some White Rabbit Tea Sandwiches, Mad Hatter's Party Pinwheels, Cheshire Cat Nibbles (fresh veggies), Cryphon Chopped Salad, The Queens Cream Scones, Looking Glass Cake, The Kings Clotted Cream, Alice's Lemon Curd, The Knaves Ginger-Lime Marmalade, Curiouser Green Tea, Tweedle Dumb & Tweedle Tea, Nonsensical Tea and Dormouse Lemonade a traditional family favourite or any token of home baked heaven will do the trick.

I hope to see you all there for what is sure to be a fun filled event. Please be sure to come if you RSVP so I bring the right number of chairs & there will certainly be enough tea to go around !!

**There cost is 50p to enter into each the costume and bake off competition !! This is to cover a slight cost that the event is affording us.

'Really, now you ask me,' said Alice, very much confused, 'I don't think —' 'Then you shouldn't talk,' said the Hatter.

The main characters in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland:

Alice
The White Rabbit
The Mouse
The Dodo
The Lory
The Eaglet
The Duck
Pat
Bill the Lizard
The Caterpillar
The Duchess
The Cheshire Cat
The March Hare
The Hatter
The Dormouse
The Queen of Hearts
The Knave of Hearts
The King of Hearts
The Gryphon
The Mock Turtle
!
User | Reply
Posts. 9
Joined. 24/05/2013
05/06/2013 @ 08:15
Wow.. This is so awesome.. I like to be Alice..
!
Now showing 1-1 of 1 results

Create A Profile

Latest From The Blog

Get To Know Us Better

The opinions of our experts from the worlds of cinema and film, pubs and bars, restaurants and clubs.