Recommended 24 Hour Bars in London
The best 24 hour bars in London take advantage of the new licensing laws. With many Londoners more than capable of partying 24 hours a day, the popularity of the best 24 hour bars in the capital needs little explanation. Unfortunately for the shy and retiring there is now no excuse for going home early.
15-16 Lendal Terrace, Clapham, SW4 7UX
- Fu Manchu is the new social experience in Clapham
- Edwardian/Opium themed restaurant & cocktail bar
- Sample the exotic flavours in our selection of Dim Sum
- Stunning selection of sublime & tortuous cocktails
- Ideal venue for birthday parties & celebrations
Cannons the Factory is an excellent members' club for Arsenal fans to mingle and watch sport together. A 24 hour licence is in operation here.
223A Blackstock Road,
The Swan Tavern is an intimate, cosy venue with a 24 hour licence and a wide selection of dishes available across its extensive food menu.
Ship Tavern Passage,
77-80 Gracechurch Street,