Recommended 24 Hour Bars in London
The best 24 hour bars in London take advantage of the new licensing laws. With many Londoners more than capable of partying 24 hours a day, the popularity of the best 24 hour bars in the capital needs little explanation. Unfortunately for the shy and retiring there is now no excuse for going home early.
43 Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, EC1R 4QL
- Where Table Football is more than just a decoration
- 3 Table footballs & large screens to watch the sport!
- Original French Bonzini tables with cast iron figurines
- Reserve table now along with an area for the night
- Happy Hour from 4pm to 7pm every day!
Cannons the Factory is an excellent members' club for Arsenal fans to mingle and watch sport together. A 24 hour licence is in operation here.
223A Blackstock Road,
The Swan Tavern is an intimate, cosy venue with a 24 hour licence and a wide selection of dishes available across its extensive food menu.
Ship Tavern Passage,
77-80 Gracechurch Street,