Recommended 24 Hour Bars in London
The best 24 hour bars in London take advantage of the new licensing laws. With many Londoners more than capable of partying 24 hours a day, the popularity of the best 24 hour bars in the capital needs little explanation. Unfortunately for the shy and retiring there is now no excuse for going home early.
49 Greek Street, Soho, W1D 4EG
- Centrally located, Club 49 is Soho’s premier bar & club
- Perfect for after work drinks & special occasions
- Book now for tables, Club booths or VIP Area
- Live Music, Resident DJ's and drinks promotions daily
- Extensive bar menu with over 50 cocktails available
Cannons the Factory is an excellent members' club for Arsenal fans to mingle and watch sport together. A 24 hour licence is in operation here.
223A Blackstock Road,
The Swan Tavern is an intimate, cosy venue with a 24 hour licence and a wide selection of dishes available across its extensive food menu.
Ship Tavern Passage,
77-80 Gracechurch Street,