Recommended 24 Hour Bars in London
The best 24 hour bars in London take advantage of the new licensing laws. With many Londoners more than capable of partying 24 hours a day, the popularity of the best 24 hour bars in the capital needs little explanation. Unfortunately for the shy and retiring there is now no excuse for going home early.
270 Upper Street, Islington, N1 2UQ
- Modern pan-Asian cuisine under former Ivy chef
- Regular offers, inc 2 courses for £15 & 2-4-1 cocktails
- Super Sunday roast & extensive brunch
- Relaxing lounge & bar for pre & post-dinner cocktails
- Outside seating area & fully retractable windows
Cannons the Factory is an excellent members' club for Arsenal fans to mingle and watch sport together. A 24 hour licence is in operation here.
223A Blackstock Road,
The Swan Tavern is an intimate, cosy venue with a 24 hour licence and a wide selection of dishes available across its extensive food menu.
Ship Tavern Passage,
77-80 Gracechurch Street,