Recommended 24 Hour Bars in London
The best 24 hour bars in London take advantage of the new licensing laws. With many Londoners more than capable of partying 24 hours a day, the popularity of the best 24 hour bars in the capital needs little explanation. Unfortunately for the shy and retiring there is now no excuse for going home early.
- London’s swankiest karaoke bar this side of Japan
- 15 private rooms plus an exclusive VIP room for hire
- A play list of 8000+ songs plus touch screen TV's
- An extensive and creative cocktail list/food menu
- You can now enquire about booking on ViewLondon
Cannons the Factory is an excellent members' club for Arsenal fans to mingle and watch sport together. A 24 hour licence is in operation here.
223A Blackstock Road,
The Hope in the City opens every day from 06:00.
94 Cowcross Street,
The Swan Tavern is an intimate, cosy venue with a 24 hour licence and a wide selection of dishes available across its extensive food menu.
Ship Tavern Passage,
77-80 Gracechurch Street,