Recommended 24 Hour Bars in London
The best 24 hour bars in London take advantage of the new licensing laws. With many Londoners more than capable of partying 24 hours a day, the popularity of the best 24 hour bars in the capital needs little explanation. Unfortunately for the shy and retiring there is now no excuse for going home early.
Morrell House, 98 Curtain Road, Shoreditch, EC2A 3AF
- Bonkers & unique cocktail bar in Shoreditch
- In house Mixology classes
- Ever-evolving list of homemade infused spirit cocktails
- Perfect for hire - celebrations, birthdays and weddings
- Voted Top 3 bars in London by Stylist magazine
Cannons the Factory is an excellent members' club for Arsenal fans to mingle and watch sport together. A 24 hour licence is in operation here.
223A Blackstock Road,
The Swan Tavern is an intimate, cosy venue with a 24 hour licence and a wide selection of dishes available across its extensive food menu.
Ship Tavern Passage,
77-80 Gracechurch Street,